Monday, September 28, 2009

Get ready! The guys are getting dressed up for christmas!


I'm very excited to show you a sneak preview of the adorable Fritz the Dog and Mr Kola the Koala dressed up in Santa Hats and Dauwng the Kanagaroo dressed up in his reindeer Antlers. This Christmas you will be able to purchase all Twospoonfulsofsugar characters in either a Santa Hat or Antlers for christmas.

Also! Santa Hat and Antler makeme kits can be brought to be added to Twospoonfulsofsugar's original Make-me Craft kits, if your wanting to make a card yourself for your friends and family.

I am hoping to have them live to purchase on my website in the coming weeks...also on Twospoonfulsofsugar Etsy store...Keep an eye out on my blog here though, as I will be blogging on the christmas collection once live!

No comments: