Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fun quotes to write in your fun and furry greeting card!

I have recently had a number of people ask about funny messages or quotes to go inside our fun and furry greeting cards, it got me thinking...as awhile back a friend and I had sat down and brain stormed a few... So I thought I would share with you some of them.
- - - -
“You’re that age already? Udderly ridiculous! Happy Birthday.” (cow card)
- - - -
"Will you be my prince?" (frog card)
- - - -
Here comes another birthday...better duck." (duck card)
- - - -
Jumping around OZ like a Kangaroo! Lovin it! (kangaroo card)
- - - -
Hope you enjoy the roll in the mud (spa) (pig card)
- - - -
Congratulations....you were barking mad to marry him in the first place." (dog card)
- - - -
Come home soon, I can't bear you being away." (koala card)
- - - -
Get well soon...Won't be long till you're back in the Saddle." (horse card)

What the duck? You are Quackers, Enjoy your Waddle! (duck card)
- - - -
I happen to think you're purrrrrrrrfect." (cat card)

Please feel free to add some more by leaving a comment :o)

No comments: