Saturday, March 27, 2010

Only 3 weeks to go!

G-wiss guys – where does the time go – Its flown past super quick. I can't believe there's only 3 weeks to go till the Sydney stitches and craft show – My to do list keeps filling up with more and more. And the design work has gotten really busy too so juggling 2 business's is keeping my hands very full! But its going to be all worth it! Super excited! Once again am so looking forward to seeing all my fellow crafty friends and meeting some new ones.

Remember our giveaway - The prize of 2x tickets to the Stitches & Craft show and 2x Twospoonfulsofsugar craft lab vouchers get drawn this wednesday 31st of March! So to be in with a grin – Leave a comment on our giveaway blog post or on our facebook fan page or tweet "I wanna win Stitches & Craft show tix and a fun and furry card class from Twospoonfulsofsugar" @sharessmiles"

You just might be the lucky winner!

No comments: