Friday, October 10, 2008

what's a make me kit?

Smiles were defiantly being shared on the 2nd of august 08 when twospoonfulsofsugar's make me kits went on sale.
make-me greeting card kits. share the joy of making, sending and receiving handmade gifts. allows kids of ages 5+ ( big kids or little kids) to be creative by
gluing, cutting and accessorising with a range of textures, pictures and fur to make their very own greeting card from our farmyard animal range, which includes a: cow, duck, frog, cat, piggie, horse, dog, kangaroo and a koala.
fun facts about a make me kit:

  • there is a spot on the back of your animal
    to write your name saying "I made this"
  • you can name your own animal
  • all kits come with a easy to follow - illustrated instruction manual
  • all you need extra is a smile, some glue and scissors.

No comments: